Sunday, November 22, 2009

Anxiously awaiting Miss Harper Ellison Hall!!










I'm very excited to be an aunt again VERY soon!! My sister Amy is scheduled to have a c-section on December 9th!! Sadly that is only 3 days before aiden's 1st birthday so they will not be able to attend his party :( But i have taken the day off work and will be heading to el dorado to welcome our sweet baby girl into the world... hopefully we'll be able to see her!! With all the H1N1 going around hospitals are STRICT on no visitors, things have calmed down so we're hoping they let us in for a bit. They really don't want to try to tell my family NO... it wont be a pretty sight :) my little sister sarah is awfully feisty! The past 9 months have flown by and i can't believe its already time for her arrival, we have been patiently awaiting a baby girl in this family and we're so excited to see her pretty little face. Im also anxious to see how my nephew pax will handle her. he is the sweetest little boy and he is so gentle and loving with aiden but he is also a MAMA's BOY so i don't know how he'll feel about sharing mom with his new baby sis. I'm sure he'll be fine and he might be a little jealous at first but he'll smother her with love and kisses just like he does his cousin aiden. My sister sarah and i threw amy a "sprinkle" last weekend. We had to get some pink in those dresser drawers! It was a beautiful shower and harper is going to be one stylin little lady! Here are some pics of the BaBy BliNg party. Hurry up miss harper, i can't wait to meet you!! 

2 comments:

  1. You got it! I will freak out if I can't see my niece till she is 4 days old! Amy is going to ask her doctor tomorrow what their policy is. She already said she was gonna leave if they don't let us in :) I cant wait to meet this little girl. She's gonna be a tough girly girl with her aunties spoiling her and her brother and cousin picking on her. Can't wait to see what she looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I will for sure up and leave if they won't let me have visitors!! HOW BORING! Thanks again to my sisters for an awesome shower....I love love love all the pink and had such a great time. I am glad you posted pics on your blog as I have yet to do it on mine :)

    ReplyDelete