Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shutterfly's Holiday Card Promotion!

Christmas cards are SOOO fun and I love sending and receiving them!! Im really excited because Shutterfly is doing an awesome promotion right now. By creating this blog post I will get 50 FREE Christmas cards. This is such a great deal! 50 cards is WAY more than I can even imagine needing but hey they are FREE,no complaints here!!

 Im so excited to design our card this year. This will be my first time using shutterfly but have heard great things about their products!

I've already found a neat card to use for Aiden's Buckaroo party so ill be placing that order at the same time as our Christmas Cards. They have an adorable selection of birthday invites!

Im not sure HOW Ill possibly choose a Christmas Card this year... here are a few of my favorites though..






ALL of them are to die for!!

After browsing the site for a bit I found another cute idea... a wall calender. I have been needing a calender and I thought it would be cute to design one for next year using monthly pictures of Aiden from this year! It will be fun to see how much he has changed in a year and compare what he used to look like.

Another item I fell in love with were their gift tags! So cute and personable!

Okay so now that my Shutterfly shopping cart is FULL Im going to go check out! ha!

If your needing a Chrismas card go take a look at thier site... you wont be disappointed and **BONUS** for a little extra cost they will address AND mail the cards for you!!

Have fun shopping and creating!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Amber! I just found your blog! I have so much catching up to do. Can't wait to see all the pics of your sweet boy on here:)

    ReplyDelete