Friday, December 9, 2011

Things Im Lovin! {Peppermint Edition}

Im seriously addicted to ALL things Peppermint!! Its getting ridiculous...
This is one of the MAIN reasons I look forward to this time of year. Sad, but true :)

Here are some of my faves :)

1. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha


an oldie but a goodie... always :)

And Im ECSTATIC that they now have a "skinny version" {this is actually a good AND bad thing.ha!} They skinny isn't as good but 100 calories is SO much better than 340 (yikes)

2. Maxwell House International Latte-Peppermint Mocha



I've confessed my love for Coffemate Peppermint Mocha numerous times (seriously how did people not know it was sold year round now... old news!!) but I've found something equally as good!
All I have to say is, amazeballs!! This with a tiny splash of the Coffeemate P M... heaven.
{Thank you to my sis Amy for introducing me... and heads up, the only place Ive been able to find it is Target}

3. Dunkin Donuts Mocha Mint


This stuff was just okay... pretty expensive and not THAT great. Seriously, I just cant resist anything that says mocha and mint... or it could have been that cute packaging  :)

Okay, now that I've covered all things coffee... {wow, another addiction in its self! ha!}

4. Softsoap Wintermint Party


Who doesn't want to smell like peppermint??!! Its really not that strong of a smell... I LOVE it. Ill have to stock up before the holiday season is over! :)

5.  Blizzard of the Month!


Mike went and got this the night we decorated the tree... omg YUMMMM!!
It takes everything I have not to go to Dairy queen every.single.night.

6. Jack Frost


Love, love, love this Yankee Candle!! Unfortunately I haven't had one in years :( Scentsy has taken over my house! This candle is a yummy, subtle, peppermint aroma... so if you can get your hands on one GET IT... and pick one up for me too :)


6. Peppermint Hot Cocoa


And now, I pass my addiction on to my child :) ha!





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You should be on the show My Strange Addiction. Peppermint body wash?! Now you have gone too far. And pushing your addiction onto Aiden? Wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try the peppermint mocha from S-bux. I'm a big fan of the pumpkin spice latte, but I need to broaden my horizons:). That ice cream looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete