Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Upcoming Events!

I think I speak for everyone when I say this is the BEST time of year! Im pretty sure all of you ar e just as obsessed with Fall as I am. There is nothing better than cooler weather, (which we haven't experienced much of yet!) football, warm comfort food, jeans, pumpkin patches, fall candles... I could go on and on and on!

Here are some upcoming events this Fall that Im getting excited for!

:: My cousin Kayla's wedding, bachelorette party and the FUN bridal shower we're planning for her!

 Im obsessed with the theme we picked and I'm having so much fun looking for decorations and cute ideas for it. Here is a sneak peak! Click to enlarge the collage!




:: Pumpkin patches!

We will definitely be hitting the one up in El Dorado again ... Walter's Pumpkin Patch! We had a blast at it last year and Im extremely excited for this year. Aiden really enjoyed it but I know now that he is older he will love it even more! This is us last year... (once again CLICK to enlarge!)




KC has tons of pumpkin patches, corn mazes, fall festivals etc. Here are some we'd like to check out!
* Louisburg Cider Mill-  Cider fest, Craft fair, pumpkin patch!
*Lenexa Chili Challenge- YUM!  We're so there!
*Haunted maze and tractor pull- Paradise Park looks like a blast!


:: HALLOWEEN!!! 

 One of my favorite holidays!!


Our little monkey last year!!


It's been so hard to choose a costume this year! Last year I knew exactly what I wanted, we have always called him our little monkey and I fell in love with a monkey costume online. Of course the amazing grandma Linda offered to make it and I was so in love! It was beyond perfect and it being hand made by her makes it so much more special. Maybe he should just wear it again this year... that's how much I love it!! But really its been tough to choose this year so here's what Im thinking...

Cowboy Aiden!






Ha!! How cute is all that?!?! Im obsessed. Once again the amazing linda is going to make his chaps and vest... I can't wait to see it! The reason I chose this was really to kill two birds with one stone.

Here's why... since Aiden's birthday is 12/12 and Harper's is 12/9 we are going to do a joint 1st/2nd birthday party for them! The theme are planning on doing is lil buckaroo!! I wanted to do this for Aiden's first birthday but thought he was too young so I knew for sure I'd do it for his second. So he can wear his halloween get up again for his birthday party! And just wait til you see what we have in mind for
 ms. harper ellison... tutu, tights, pink boots... omg I DIE! :) But more on that at another time... first things first folks and thats Halloween! He is going to make the cutest cowboys and considering he wears his boots around all day everyday... I think he will love it to!

That's all for now! Can't wait for these fun festivites to begin!

2 comments:

  1. omg I want to go to ALL of those festivals!! We throw some pretty kick butt parties so I am sure Kayla's, Paxton's, Harper's, and Aiden's parties are gonna be awesome!! Can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little man is going to be one cute cowboy on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete