Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Photo dump

I once again forgot my camera (or it was dead or something) so I had to use Mike's i-phone to take pics of Aiden doing fire works this year. I just had him upload all the pics from his phone and found a lot more that I didn't know he had...

So here are some pics from Mike's phone....a lot are REALLY old!! :0)



Aiden's first pair of LIGHT UP Shoes courtesy of grandma Linda :) {August 2010}






Trick or Treating at Joe and Alissa's- {Halloween 2010}


Chiefs hat and gloves that Grandma Linda made {Fall 2010}





Bass Pro shop {Fall 2010}


Schnuggle buddies {winter 2010}

Wearing daddy's hat and jacket



Christmas 2010

The AMAZING playhouse/tent Linda made

she appliqued and sewed every single detail on... SO COOL!!!







She is THE BEST!!!

Mike's first Corn Hole Project

Father's day 2011



Mike's 2nd corn hold board project... this one was for a co-worker's husband

4th of July 2011






Aiden's new CARS bicycle






Sorry, I really want these for OUR memory and for when I FINALLY do a blog book.... plus I know the grandparents and great grandparents always enjoy the pics :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love coming across old pics of our boys, it always makes me so giddy. Aiden is such a cutie. It looks like he is going through the baby to boy change from looking at these pictures. Linda IS AwEsOmE with all of her crafts! Oh and your new signature looks great!

    ReplyDelete